It’s that time of year again, friends! The Nordstrom Anniversary sale. The time when people start thinking “man, I really wish I had a Nordstrom card to shop the sale early.” I’ve been in your position friends. Get a card. Shop the sale. Be happy.
This past weekend I sold the playset in our backyard and Matt told me I could do whatever I wanted with the money I sold it for. You best believe I sold that thing for as much money as I could (without feeling bad, it was used and has just been sitting there) and used all of it to shop the sale. Now, Matt has a spot to build our firepit/lounge area in the backyard and I can buy all the things from the Nordstrom sale. Everyone’s a winner in the Hall house.
Okay enough chit chat. Let’s just get to it. I will also say that I spent my budget very quickly and still have things on my wish list that I so desperately want still!
- Lush Raw Edge Split Tee: Talk about the perfect tee for layering this fall. I actually needed a quality short sleeve black tee shirt to layer with sweaters and cardigans this fall and I’m so glad I jumped on this one.
- Hinge Barris Block Heel Bootie:
- Hinge Barris Block Heel Bootie: I have to tell you that I was only going to get the taupe color of these booties. They literally will go with everything this fall and I don’t have any booties like these currently. But then I remembered that I have 0 black shoes in my closet. Literally 0. So I also got the black pair and I felt bad about it for .5 seconds and then justified it. I SOLD A PLAYSET OKAY?! I deserve both pairs.
- Socialite Cozy Thermal Top: I got this top in the Soft Rock color and am so excited for it to come in. Another great layering top and a great transition piece into the fall.
- B.P. Lightweight Cardigan: I will have to tell you that this color I’m pretty excited about. I really wanted the grey one (#10) but they were sold out already in that color. This color is good though because lord knows I really don’t need much more grey in my closet anyways. This will be great for layering this fall as well.
- B.P. V-Neck Pullover: Another just solid piece to layer, wear with a ton of different outfits, dress up or down, etc. I felt that I needed it in my life and you probably need it in your life too.
- BP Ripped Crop Skinny Jeans: I actually didn’t buy these jeans but I want them sooooo badly. I walked away from them for a few reasons. 1. I am not normally a huge fan of the lighter washed jeans but I saw someone post a picture of these and they looked darker than they do online (hence why I still want them). I also didn’t pull the plug because I can’t wear them to work. I work in a very relaxed environment but ripped jeans are a no-no except for the last Friday of the month. So, I walked away from these. For now….
- Vince Camuto Karinta Block Heel Bootie: I also didn’t pull the trigger on these shoes either. I reallllyyyy wanted them but was a little weary of the height and I also already got the other booties above. Because of that, I walked away but I do love love love these. I originally would have gotten them in the Taupe color but may consider the Greystone if I were to get them now since I own quite a few pair of taupe shoes as it is.
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Cardigan: Oh friends. Barefoot dreams is just the greatest gift God gave to people who are generally cold natured. They have the best quality and softest material ever. A few years ago I got the blardigan during the sale and it is still one of my favorite things to lounge in at home or wear to work with layers. I didn’t get this cardigan but I am sure it is the most heavenly piece of clothing ever. Maybe if I win one of the 123141 Nordstrom gift card giveaways I’ve entered into I will get this gem but for now I had to let it go. BUT YOU SHOULDNT. Trust friends, trust.
- B.P. Lightweight Cardigan: I really hope the grey comes back in stock in my size but for now, I’ll just leave it here and tell you to get it and pair it with some skinny jeans and booties and a pop of color top and you will be golden.
- STS Ashley High Waist Skinny Jeans: Guys. These pants were in my cart. I went to checkout and all of the sudden Nordstrom was all “sorry within the last 25 seconds that you added these to your cart in your size we sold out of them so you can’t have them at this time have a good one!” I was so.so.sad. I have been wanting some distressed black jeans for a while now but haven’t pulled the trigger on them (see reasons in #7) but I was going to do it for these pants!!!! Not at this time though. Thanks to all the other women shopping for them this weekend.
- Topshop Lattice Sweater: Oh I am PUMPED for this to get to my door. I don’t have any of the new trend of lattice tops but have had my eye on a few and then I saw this and thought “I CAN BE WARM AND CUTE AT THE SAME TIME YES.” And immediately knew I had to have it. Apparently this runs big friends so if you do get it size down!
There are still quite a few things not on this list above that I would love to add to my closet. Many of those things I don’t actually need so they are sitting on the backburner at this time. I mean, I didn’t even touch on home decor, accessories/jewelry or handbags. Don’t even get me started.
If you’re thinking about getting me an early Christmas/birthday present feel free to get me anything from the Nordstrom sale. I wouldn’t hate it, trust me.