A few of my favorites things include:
- When the sun shines in your window on a summer morning with no alarm set and no where to be
- Downtown Matthews. If you haven’t been go on a Saturday morning. Get coffee at Brakeman’s, visit the farmers market, go to the library, walk around Renfrow’s, get lunch and a beer at Seaboard. Just do it. It’s my favorite.
- Sunday afternoon storms with a good book or Netflix show.
- Trader Joes. Aldi. Give me all the reasonably priced delicious food please.
- Finding a good deal on home decor in thrift stores, habitat for humanity, antique shops
- DIY house projects. Give me all the house projects
- Frozen pizza, eggs benedict, bloody mary’s, bread pudding
- Online shopping, rainy days, books, and coffee
- Puppies, dogs, but really mainly Tank
- Podcasts (S-Town, Up and Vanished, Missing Richard Simmons, Crimetown, Convicted, Serial).
- Starbucks and specifically the delicious drinks at Starbucks
- Old school rap, Fetty Wap, overalls, and farmhouse decor
- Essential oils diffusing
- Late night popcorn and binge watching good shows (I’m talking about you, Last Chance U, All or Nothing, and Stranger Things).
- All things Lululemon. Literally. All. the. things.
Those are just a few of my favorite things to help make it through the week- happy Tuesday!